Timberland is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for the original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style.
Timberland’s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility – to make things better for our products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
At Timberland everything we make, every store we open, every aspect of our business has been founded upon the outdoor lifestyle – whether that involves wooded trails or city streets – and a Timberland community that thrives on giving back.
• 310 MILLION PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES HAVE FOUND A NEW LIFE IN OUR FOOTWEAR
• 9.6 MILLION TREES PLANTED WORLDWIDE SINCE 2001
• 2015: HT The Original Boot Company Ltd was established in Cyprus in terms of business cooperation with VF Corporation (Timberland Division).
• November 2016: TIMBERLAND store opens its doors in the Nicosia city centre (29 Diagorou street – 1097) and marks the beginning of the re-establishment of the brand in Cyprus.
• 2017: HT The Original Boots Co. Ltd comes into cooperation with WalkinJoy Ltd and makes Timberland available in Paphos via WalkinJoy multi-brand stores.
• 2018: 45th Timberland Anniversary celebrations!
• March 2019: The tremendous success of the brand in Cyprus sets the underpinnings for the opening of the second Timberland store at The Mall of Cyprus!